Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2020

What does your house look like?

Miss Alice has an interesting website for you today. It is full of pictures of houses and families around the world. 

South Africa

Look at the three houses. 
What are the similarities and differences? 
How many people do you think live in the houses? 
How are they different or similar to your house/flat? 

If you want to find out more, you can click on this link.
If you click onto the houses, it also shows you the bathroom, kitchen, computers or even toys!


3 comments:

  1. The similarities to the South Korea house and South Africa roof is that they both look like the same material.
    I think in the South African house lives 4 people.
    In the South Korean house I think 2,000 people live there.
    Inside the Vietnam house I think live 5 people.
    The houses are different to mine because My house isn't that tall and my house is made from bricks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The similarities with the South African roof and the South Korean house is the same colour.
    In the South American house I think live 5 people.
    I think in the South Korean house live 2,000 people and in the Vietnam house I think 4 people live there.
    The houses are different to mine because my house is made from bricks and isn't that tall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Diren! Thanks for commenting your answer.

    ReplyDelete