Pages

Friday 15 May 2020

[Friday] Good Morning Year 4

Thank you Nico, Ayaan and Rushane for sending in your work!

Nico, I really loved your powerful description of the medical centre. Well done for including different senses in your work!
Rushane, your setting description is incredibly powerful! A lot of creative ideas! Toy room, candy smelling space station, edible park with funfair rides! WOW!
Ayaan, you used a lot of powerful verbs to describe the surrounding! Well done!

Every Friday, I would like you to write me a letter about your week.
What did you do? 
Did you go outside? 
What do you miss? 
How are you feeling?

Here's Miss Alice's week.

This week, I went out with my sister to do some shopping since it's quite warm in Hong Kong and I needed some summer clothes!
We need to wear face masks in Hong Kong to stop the spreading of the virus.
We also did some grocery shopping. We found out that fairy liquid is also sold in Hong Kong supermarkets! This made us miss London a lot. 

Although Hong Kong is not in lockdown (which means people can go out freely), I tend to stay home as well. This means that I get to spend more time with my cat (Carrot). Sadly, he always prefers sleeping over playing with me...๐Ÿ˜ฟ

Email your letter to debeauvoirprimaryschool@gmail.com so I can find out what you're up to!

Miss you all.
Best,
Miss Alice ๐Ÿ˜ธ

1 comment:

  1. 1.playing with my ๐Ÿ‡
    2. Dead rat in the garden๐Ÿ€
    3.I downloaded Harry Potter Hogworts mystery

    ReplyDelete