Pages

Friday 8 May 2020

[Friday] Good Morning Year 4!

Happy Friday Year 4! Well done for your hard work yesterday.

Rushane's English work. Very neat handwriting!
Nico's English work. Well done for remembering the commas! 

Today for English, I would like you to write me a letter to tell me about your week. 
What did you do? 
Did you go anywhere?
How did you feel?

Here's mine:
Hi Year 4, 

This week, my quarantine (being forced to stay at home) has finished and I could finally took off my GPS tracking bracelet! I did go out a few times. This is me and my sister. You can see that we are wearing masks as everybody does in Hong Kong. 

When I stay home, I usually cook to kill time. This is a picture of what I made the other day. It is a pork katsu (Japanese deep fried meat). It was very good and crunchy!

Last but not least, I spent a lot of time with Carrot. He doesn't really like to come to me. He only does when he needs something like food or snacks. 
Here's a picture of him looking away from the camera even when I called him!

Email your letter to debeauvoirprimaryschool@gmail.com 

Best,
Miss Alice 😸

No comments:

Post a Comment