Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

[Friday] Happy Friday!

Happy Friday Year 4! Another week has passed and I am so proud of some of your learning.

Kirsty and Nico have done some fantastic science work on food chain. Look at their amazing work!
 Well done for using the arrows to show how energy is transferred to the next living thing!

For English today, I want you to write me a letter to tell me how you are doing and what you have been up to this week! Here's what my week was like:

After arriving in Hong Kong, I had to stay in my room for 14 days with a GPS tracked bracelet! This is to make sure I don't have the virus and that I won't pass it to anyone if I had it. 
This is how it looks. I had to wear it even when I shower or sleep! 

Since I'm trapped inside my room, I had nothing much to do. I finished a few books. One of them is called 'The Giver of Stars'. 
I also spent some time with Carrot and here are a few more pictures of him. 


 

The weather is getting quite hot in Hong Kong. In fact, I had to turn the air conditioning on sometimes when I start sweating! Hong Kong is located much closer to the equator hence our climate is warmer than London's. 

That's all for me this week. I can't wait to read your letters to find out how you are doing. I'm sure your week is much more interesting than mine! 

Miss you all so much.

Best,
Miss Alice 😸

No comments:

Post a Comment