Pages

Friday 3 April 2020

More fantastic work!

WOW YEAR 4!!!

This morning, Miss Alice received some fantastic work from you all.
I thought it would be a shame not to share it!

First up, this is Nico's diary entry for Hiccup.



Well done for describing what you saw and for including your feelings too!


Next, I also got the Spanish work from Ayaan! The list is actually longer but I couldn't fit it in my snip. Ayaan also submitted his amazing diary entry!


Finally, we have Kirsty building a volcano! This reminds me of the time when we did it in the playground.

Keep up the amazing learning, Year 4!


2 comments:

  1. This is so great Year 4 - keep it up! Mr Bignall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Mackenzie8 April 2020 at 10:37

    It is so impressive to see the work that you are all doing at home. Well done Year 4!

    ReplyDelete