Pages

Monday 27 April 2020

[Monday] Good Morning Year 4!

Another week has started!

How was your weekend? What have you been doing at home?

Thank you Ayaan, Nico and Rushane for sending in your stories about the mirror in the attic.
I especially loved Rushane's idea of the colourful theme park the mirror took you! Well done! 👏

For English today, I would like you to write me a letter telling me what you have been up to!
Email it to debeauvoirprimaryschool@gmail.com when you're done.

Here's what Miss Alice has been up to...

Some of you might have heard from your grown up at home that I've flown back to Hong Kong to be with my family since I miss them very much during this time.
This is a photo I took on the plane. Look at the fluffy clouds! 

I have finally seen Frozen 2 on the plane as well. I loved the songs!! My favourite is Lost in the Woods (the song Christoff sang for Anna).
 
Of course! I am now home with Carrot. Here's a picture of him sunbathing on the cushions.


I miss all of you a lot and I hope you're doing well.
I can't wait to read about what you've been up to. Feel free to send me a few of your pictures too!

Best,
Miss Alice 😸

No comments:

Post a Comment