Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

Working as a team...

For topic, I want us to focus on PSHE today.

What makes a good team? What do I need to do when I'm in a team? 

Click here! for some videos about working as a team.

After watching the videos, I want you to fill in the following statement. 

1) I am a good friend because ____________________________________________.

2) I am really good at ___________________________________________________.

3) I am a good team member because _______________________________________________.

4) I have worked hard to improve ________________________________________________. 

2 comments:

  1. Ayaan is a good friend because he likes helping other people
    Ayaan is really group work
    Ayaan is a good team member because he listens to others
    Ayaan has worked hard to improve his larger teamwork activities

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Ayaan! I agree that you are a really good team member!

    ReplyDelete