Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2020

[Tuesday] Good Morning Year 4

Wow Year 4! I am very happy to see some of  your letters to me.
Thank you Kirsty, Rushane, Ayaan and Nico for telling me what you've been up to.

Regarding your question, Kirsty, Carrot is a boy. In fact he is an old man (cat) now. He is actually 13 years old! That's around 80 years old in human age! 🙀 That's a lot older than your cat, Rushane!

I hope you enjoyed your weekend filled with marshmallows, Nico and I am sorry about your bunny, Ayaan. 😭

Today, I want you to use your creativity to write a powerful setting description.

This is a magical forest. Close your eyes and imagine you're standing in front of the door. 
What can you see?
What can you hear?
What can you smell?
What can you feel?


Make sure you check your work! 

Email your finished work to debeauvoirprimaryschool@gmail.com

I can't wait to read them 😊

Best, 
Miss Alice 😸

No comments:

Post a Comment