Pages

Thursday 2 April 2020

[Thursday] Good Morning! Throwback Thursday

Good Morning Year 4!

I was thinking we can do a Throwback Thursday today to look at some of our achievements together!

Do you remember the time we did an AMAZING assembly about mummification?

And the time when we worked on the banner for our new school values?

This is us in Tate Britain, looking at hundreds of class photos (including ours!).

And of course! Us in Ufton Court!

Miss Alice misses you all and I'm hoping you can write about the most memorable moment for you in Year 4. 
When is it? 
What did you do? 
How did you feel? 
What did you learn? 
Why do you think it's the most memorable event? 

Comment below to tell me! 

Best,
Miss Alice 😸

Ayyan has emailed to tell us his most memorable event at Ufton Court... Thank you Ayaan! 😆









2 comments:

  1. I love our trip to Ufton Court also Ayaan! I really enjoyed the night walk (even though it was a bit scary). I also really enjoyed making cars with scaffolding poles, wooden wire spindles and rope! I also loved the delicious food that we cooked - I know Mr Yamin enjoyed the cooking also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Ufton Court trips were amazing! Yes, the disco was fun apart from the part where I had to have pizza out in the cold with a table of girls!

    ReplyDelete